Friday, January 31, 2014

Amimi makes... A post about exciting new ideas!


Hello Dear reader!
As life flies by sometimes it's hard to create a new knitting pattern every week but I will tell of exciting things yet to come!
First of all I came home to a wonderful gift the other day! The good people at Plymouth Yarn sent me all this!!!
How wonderful! My husband just said " oh great more yarn" and I said "Yes isn't it the best ever!!!!!" I love yarn and this yarn is fantastic! It is so soft and wonderful! I have never been much of a yarn snob but this stuff is good, and no they are not paying me to say that. So look forward to some tutorials using this great yarn! You can look at what they have over at http://www.plymouthyarn.com/ 
So..."The time has come," the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things!"
Many things it is! I am thinking my next pattern will again be of the headband nature. My good friend Katie asked me for one and I think that is what I shall make!
I am also embarking on a grander scale pattern that shall show off my love for Disney's Frozen!
So stay tuned to this blog and have great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment